Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator Update cookies preferences Update cookies preferences Crying before work in the shower because i feel down

Crying before work in the shower because i feel down

Hey hey, what's up, universe?  I gotta get something off my chest. Every single morning, I find myself crying in the shower. It's like clockwork, fam. As soon as that water hits me, the tears start flowing like crazy.

But ya know what? I ain't ashamed. Sometimes life gets real hard, and it's okay to let it out. And I know for sure that God sees me and understands my fears and pain. I may be just a speck in this vast universe, but I know I'm never alone. 'Cause the Big Man Upstairs has my back. 

Speaking of the universe, isn't it just wild how immense it is? Like, seriously, it's so darn big that my brain can barely comprehend it. Sometimes it overwhelms me just how much is out there beyond our little planet. And then I start to wonder about aliens and alternate dimensions and time travel...ya feel me? Nah! maybe thats just lies ... feeded in my head.

But then I remind myself, it's all good. I might not have it all figured out, but that's okay. As long as I keep pushing forward and doing the best I can, I'm on the right track. And even when I'm feelin' low and crying in the shower, I know that the universe is still out there, waiting for me to explore it. 

So, universe, here's the deal. I may not have all the answers, and I may cry sometimes, but I'm gonna keep reaching for the stars, ya dig? 'Cause life is too dang short to let our fears and doubts hold us back. And as long as we've got God on our side, the universe ain't got nothin' on us. 

Post a Comment


Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال